We totally understand that life happens. But, so does the race – whether you show up or not. We don’t want you, or us, to get bent out of shape, so here are the options:
In the event a racer must cancel or transfer their entry, the policy is as follows:
- NO Refunds for any reason; medical, personal, family, business or other.
- Transfer your entry: Find a substitute for your entry, the fee to transfer your entry is $20.00. Transfers must be made 10+ days prior to the event.
- Cancel your entry 30+ days prior to the event you will receive a credit of your entry fee towards next years Moab Epic, minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancel your entry 15+ days prior to the event you will receive a credit of your entry fee towards next years Moab Epic, minus a $35.00 cancellation fee.
- There are NO credits for cancellations within 14 days of the race.
A form will be available for you to transfer your entry to someone else. Stay tuned.
To withdraw/cancel you must notify us via email prior to the cancellation deadlines.
Please include all of the following information – Your name, email address, mailing address and phone number, and reason for withdrawal.
Natural Disaster Policy:
If an Act of God/Terrorism/Community/Natural Disaster occurs, what actions are taken? 1) We will make decisions based on safety first. 2) Courses will be altered as seen fit 3) Athletes in that race will have first right to sign up for that event the next year. 4) Financial: The Moab Epic cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each athlete needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to future races. All event production costs happen before any race even starts. The money you paid is spent developing that race.